A roof replacement project is the most extensive roofing process that we provide our customers. Whether it is part of a new construction project, roof replacement or roof re-cover, John T. Morgan Roofing is here to serve you.
Installing a new roof commonly provides you with a 20 to 30+ year lifespan. There are many factors that affect the quality of your new roof system and it starts with who you hire. Do your research on roofing contractors prior to contacting them for an estimate or proposal.
Sometimes a roof replacement is the only viable option. This means that your existing roof system is beyond its serviceable life. John T. Morgan Roofing will help walk you through the process and review roof replacement options with you.
- CONTACT US– Whether you have found us online, through word of mouth or are a repeat customer, the first step is to get in touch with us for a free estimate and consultation.
- ROOF CONSULTATION– An estimator will set up a time to come out and take a look at your existing roof. They will check the condition, take measurements and most likely take a core sample of the roof. Recommendations and considerations will be offered based on their findings.
- ESTIMATE & PROPOSAL – After discussing options with you, we will use our estimate software to determine the costs associated with the roof replacement. Oncecomplete, we will provide you with a proposal containing the estimated cost(s) for each new roof option.
- ACCEPTANCE – Once you have decided on a new roof option and accept our proposal. Together, we will begin planning for the roof replacement project. Most of the pre-planning will be conducted on our end. However, we will communicate the anticipated schedule with you as well as, what to expect during the roof replacement process.
- ROOF REPLACEMENT – Delivery of materials to the jobsite and commencement of work. During a tear off, we will be removing the existing roof prior to installing the new roof. This is done on a daily basis and your roof is water tight prior to our crews leaving for the day. Making sure your building stays dry through this process is of utmost importance to us.
- INSPECTION – After the roof replacement process is complete, a final inspection will be completed. Our supervisor along with the manufacturer’s field service rep will inspect every portion of the new roof. Once the roof has passed with a perfect score, the roof warranty will be issued and given to you.